12th April 2017, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

How and when to apply for job in Bajaj Electricals after Electrical engineering? Will I have to face interview and GD?

I have passed Electrical engineering course with 7.8 CGPA and want to get job in Bajaj Electricals. How and when to apply for job? Will I have to face interview and GD?

Related Questions:
  1. Job in Bajaj Electricals after Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Which post I can get? Eligibility criteria for it?
  2. Is there any job available in Bajaj Electricals and Electrolux Kelvinator for B.Tech in EEE holder? How to apply for it?
  3. How to get a job in Bajaj Electricals Limited after EEE? Will I have to write exam or have to face interview?
  4. Which company has invited a job in between Bajaj Electricals Limited and Asian Electronics Ltd for ECE candidate? How to know?
  5. What all government and private jobs are available after B.Tech in electrical engineering?
  6. What type of questions are asked during Bajaj interview?
  7. How to face a job interview? List of topics can be asked in interview? I've cleared IBPS CWE for PO
  8. List of private electrical companies for job
  9. Companies scheduling Interview in this month for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) last year graduate in Delhi?
  10. What does it mean by Electricity? What are the courses available based on it?
  11. How to get good Job in private Electrical Companies being a candidate having completed B.Tech with Electrical stream in Distinction?
  12. Can I get a job in customs after passing diploma in electricals and electronics engineering?
  13. What can I do next after completing engineering in electronics and tele communication? How to face Interview?
  14. How to face the job interview without fear?
  15. How to face a job interview? List of topics can be asked in interview? I've cleared IBPS CWE for PO
  16. Can I get job in HCL after completing 1 year Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering course?
  17. List of electrical companies to apply for job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  18. How to get placed for core companies? What is the eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
16th April 2017, 12:06 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: How and when to apply for job in Bajaj Electricals after Electrical engineering? Will I have to face interview and GD?

Whenever there is any vacancy in Bajaj Electrical, they will advertise it on their official websites. SO, you haev to visit the official website to apply for a job at Bajaj Electrical. The basic selection process of Bajaj Electrical includes written test, group discussion and finally interview. You have to qualify all the three round to get a job in Bajaj Electrical. Hence you have to face Interview and GD, so my suggestion to you is that you should concentrate on your communication and personality skills,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?