1st April 2017, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Job in Bajaj Electricals after Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Which post I can get? Eligibility criteria for it?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering and studying in B.Tech in distance mode but now want to get job in Bajaj Electricals. How can I get a job in Bajaj Electricals? Which post I can get? Eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any job available in Bajaj Electricals and Electrolux Kelvinator for B.Tech in EEE holder? How to apply for it?
  2. Which company has invited a job in between Bajaj Electricals Limited and Asian Electronics Ltd for ECE candidate? How to know?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in Electrical engineering?
  4. Can I get a job in customs after passing diploma in electricals and electronics engineering?
  5. How to get a job in Bajaj Electricals Limited after EEE? Will I have to write exam or have to face interview?
  6. Can I get job in HCL after completing 1 year Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering course?
  7. How to get job in reputed companies like Ashok Leyland, Bajaj, Bharat Benz, Chinkara, Eicher, Hero being a B.E Automobile Engineer? Eligibility criteria for getting job
  8. Details of electrical and electronics engineering related PG Diploma courses and their eligibility criteria?
  9. Eligibility to apply in DRDO Senior Technical Assistant recruitment for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  10. Is it possible to get a job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to apply in BHEL? I have scored 7.12 CGPA marks
  12. Eligibility to join Merchant Navy for Diploma in Electrical Engineering 1st year student?
  13. Is diploma a correct qualification for BITS Pilani? What's the minimum eligibility criteria they look for?
  14. Can a Diploma in Electrical Engineering holder apply for Police job? Which post I can get and how much salary?
  15. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  16. Am I eligible for the government job after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?
  17. Eligibility criteria to apply Jobs in Core Electrical Companies like NTPC, NHPC and SAIL being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Electrical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What can I do after diploma in Electrical engineering?
16th April 2017, 09:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job in Bajaj Electricals after Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Which post I can get? Eligibility criteria for it?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to get job in Bajaj Electricals. In general, the basic educational qualification required to get job in Bajaj Electricals is "Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Bachelor of Technology" in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university.

Eligibility Criteria Required:-

Yes, you must have completed Graduation in Electrical Engineering in order to be eligible and you must have secured minimum 60% marks in Graduation. As you are very much interested to get job in Bajaj Electricals, I suggest you to go through "Recruitment" or "Career" section frequently in order to get latest recruitment details.

Click here for More details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?