21st March 2015, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

If I get job in campus interview, then still I can search for jobs through Off - Campus interviews?

Hello Sir,
I am studying in B.Tech CSE.
This is my 7th semester and I
will complete my B.Tech soon.
I want to know that if I will get job in
my campus interview then still I can
go for searching job through off campus?

23rd March 2015, 07:06 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: If I get job in campus interview, then still I can search for jobs through Off - Campus interviews?

Why not, surely you can search better option through off-campus. It is totally in your hand. No one can stop you even management as well. So, you can search for jobs through off-campus even if you got placed in campus interview.
24th March 2015, 10:03 AM
raoshl

Default Re: If I get job in campus interview, then still I can search for jobs through Off - Campus interviews?

Dear Friend
After getting job offer in campus interview you can still search for job through off campus also. But this you have to decide that in which company you are going to apply. If company is same then you can only apply by a single mode. Most of company’s rule is that after sitting one time campus recruitment process you are not eligible to apply for the next six months either you are selected or not. So this thing you have to keep in your mind during interview process.
But if you are going to apply for another company interview then you are free to select and attend the interview. And one more thing I want to tell you that if you will apply off mode then you will also get the comparison of your interviews, company, job profile, salary package and company benefits.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?