31st January 2015, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

In which industry can I get job after Diploma in OMCA?

I have passed diploma from OMCA and now i have no any work please tell me about job in which industry can do work related to job after Office managment and coputer application

Related Questions:
  1. Affordable Courses after Diploma in OMCA
  2. What is the value of doing BBA after Diploma in OMCA?
  3. Right option after Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application?
  4. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
  5. Completed Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application : Which are the professional courses that can be done after diploma?
  6. Jobs in industry sector after completing MCA? Which course will help me get a job?
  7. How to work in core industry after finishing B.E EEE and diploma ECE
  8. What are the chances to get a government job in Textile industry? I have completed my Post Graduation diploma in fashion designing
  9. What should I do after diploma in chemical engineering?
  10. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  11. Job opportunities in Hotel Industry for Hospitality Management Diploma holder?
  12. Job in Ministry of Textile for Diploma in Textile Design holder?
  13. Govt. jobs after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Job in Oil and Gas Industry outside India having 10 months experience in Electrode Manufacturing Industry?
  15. Can I do summer training during my B.Tech Semester Break after 3rd year? Does it hold any importance?
  16. Chance of getting good job in Marine Industry having 4 years of experience as Pipe Fitter? Do I need to do any course?
  17. List of top 10 core companies in India?
  18. Which course to do after completing Diploma E&TC with 3 years experience in Automobile Industry?
15th July 2016, 04:43 PM
january2016

Default Re: In which industry can I get job after Diploma in OMCA?

So, after passing the Diploma you have nothing to do then you can take admission in Engineering as a lateral entry and can complete your higher education for the same.

And best thing is that while taking admission as a lateral entry opt for that branch that you have studied in your Diploma.

meanwhile you can go for summer training or some technical workshop or some Inspirational seminar.

But, please do not waste your time seating ideal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?