27th January 2015, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Tata Motors is consulting Nova Consultancy for Mechanical Engineer recruitment?

Respected sir,
I am harsh kinariwala... And i just passed diploma mechanical engineering with first class . Sir, i wanted to know that ,is nova consultant company providing fresher engineers. Because i got a mail from nova consultancy is Tata Motors need 1 mechanical engineer. Is it true??.
If it is true then please reply me soon with full address, city,interview call date. And more useful information........
thanking you.

yours faithfully,
harsh kinariwala.

15th July 2016, 04:50 PM
january2016

Default Re: Tata Motors is consulting Nova Consultancy for Mechanical Engineer recruitment?

Consultant or the consultancy, they never provide engineers. They schedule a interview with the candidates and if they find that particular candidate eligible for the company then they refer that particular candidate to a company concerned.

Yes, if you got mail from the consultancy it means your profile is suitable for the tata motors.
Now what will happen, the nova consultancy will call you. They will take your interview if they found you satisfactory for the company they will refer you to the company and there you will be taken interview by the company and then you will be selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?