11th September 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Career prospects if life science and biotechnology in GATE?

Please let me know the carreer prospective of life science and biotechnology paper in gate? which is best to choose??i m a btech biotech graduate..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for GATE to study PhD(Life Science) after M.Sc(Biotechnology)? -- [New]
  2. Career guidance for BT fresher graduates? Jobs available in the field of Biotechnology/Life Science?
  3. Last 10 years papers of Life Science? Latest syllabus for Biotechnology and Life Science?
  4. Career prospects in the field of Biotechnology and the best specialization for PG in Biotechnology
  5. Can MSc Biochemistry student apply for M.Tech Biotechnology?
  6. How to do M.Tech Agronomy after pursuing engineering in Biotechnology? Am I eligible to write GATE Life science paper
  7. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
  8. Better career opportunities in the field of Biotechnology for me having completed M.Sc in Biotechnology 1 year back and qualified in GATE Exam?
  9. What is the syllabus of JNU PH.D exam of Life Science, Biotechnology and Environmental Biotechnology
  10. Best institute in Allahabad for UPSC? I am doing BSc Biotechnology
  11. What are the career opportunities and future prospects after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  12. Is it possible to get scholarship for doing Marine Biology for dong BSc Life Science in abroad? What are the career prospects?
  13. Colleges for Mtech Biotech with GATE life science score of 311?
  14. NITs with GATE score of 435 and pursuing M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  15. Career prospects in Biotechnology after 12th
  16. What are the reference books for WOS C exam, Life Science and Biotechnology graduates?
  17. Job opportunities after B.Sc. Biochemistry?
  18. Mtech biotechnology colleges who take GATE life sciences score? -- [Most Discussed]
10th April 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career prospects if life science and biotechnology in GATE?

I CLEARED GATE BIOTECHNLOGY. WHAT ARE THE SPECILISED DISCIPLININ WHICH I GOT SCOPE OF GETTING ADMISSION IN TO MTECH
21st February 2014, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Which stream is better- GATE Life Sciences or GATE Biotechnology? I am doing B.Tech from Biochemical engineering
27th March 2016, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

I got seat through gate 2015.after one year of my studying can I get another college as a fresher? I got some amount of money in terms of stipend..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?