17th February 2014, 08:58 PM
cell_king

Which job to choose M.Tech (already in 2nd sem) or Infosys?

I am pursuing Mtech(now in 2nd sem) in RF and MW from a Govt. college in Delhi(Not IIT OR DTU OR NSIT ).Recently I got placed at infosys as a system Engineer. Now I am confused what to choose. Please Help !!!!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria to get a job in Infosys after completion of BCA?
  2. How to get a job in Infosys after passing CSE 2nd sem?
  3. Am I eligible for a job in Infosys?
  4. Is a candidate eligible for a job in Infosys after completing first semester in 2nd attempt
  5. Am I eligible for Infosys Campus Placements after getting 6 ATKT's in 1st sem and 4 in 2nd sem?
  6. What is the placement criteria for Infosys?
  7. Companies which offer internships for M.Tech computer aided design of structures students in India?
  8. Can I choose communication for M.Tech after completing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering?
  9. Tips to get a job in Infosys? I am a computer science engineering student
  10. Am I eligible to get selected in Infosys or good software companies? What all things we have to learn to get selected in Infosys or other good companies?
  11. m.Tech IT 2nd semester syllabus copy?
  12. Is there any off campus placement for Hexaware for this years Batch Students in SA engineering college?
  13. List of the colleges which are not considering GATE score for admission? List of the colleges in Tamilnadu? I want to do M.Tech in Transportation Engineering
  14. How many programming languages should be known to get a job in Infosys?
  15. Can I apply for training in a good company like Infosys? I am studying in 2nd year CSE in JDIET Yavatmal
  16. Is it fine to do MBA simultaneously while doing job if I dont get a seat in GATE?
  17. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for a job in L&T, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys?
9th March 2014, 11:35 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Which job to choose M.Tech (already in 2nd sem) or Infosys?

It's good that you have got placed in Infosys right now and if they have selected you even after knowing that you are doing M.Tech in Radio Frequency(RF) and Microwave(MW) then probably they are going to put you in the job which is based on the same.

So, it's better to take the job now and start the work right after your course as getting a job now is getting real tough after completing the college course. Probably you can attend other core company interviews before you complete your college and if in case you get the job in meantime you can probably join there instead of Infosys.

If that doesn't happens then you can better join with Infosys and after gaining 1-2 years of experience you can search for the jobs outside in core companies and then join there later.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?