22nd December 2017, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Job in commerce field or bank is possible after BA in Economics?

I am a BA Economics student. I like B.Com, but to get into commerce stream I will have to study Tally like things. Can I got any job in commerce field or any bank field? Please reply.

23rd December 2017, 12:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job in commerce field or bank is possible after BA in Economics?

You may get job opportunities in commerce field or in banking sector with the above mentioned criteria. Basically there is a certain educational qualification that is required in order to be eligible.

>> In order to get into commerce field, you must have completed Graduation in commerce stream or in any other stream. If you don't meet the required criteria, then you must have knowledge of some of the additional courses like Tally, MS Office tools and other software's.

>> On the other side, if you are willing to find job opportunities in Banking sector then you must have to meet the criteria. With Bachelor's Degree in any stream, you are certainly eligible to get into Banking sector.

>> Although you meet the required criteria, you need to first get good marks in the entrance examination of the concerned organization as the selection is done based on the merit basis.
23rd December 2017, 05:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Any stream graduates can apply for IBPS PO and clerk jobs. You can surely get job at various PSU banks by cracking written exam and interview conducted by IBPS.

Private sector banks have different criteria for selection and they might prefer a B.Com or a MBA person for the job.
28th December 2017, 11:07 PM
randhirk.rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a BA Economics student. I like B.Com, but to get into commerce stream I will have to study Tally like things. Can I got any job in commerce field or any bank field? Please reply.
You have chosen to study economics in your graduation.
Now why you want to take up jobs in commerce stream.

Pursue your course in economics and complete your graduation and after that enrol for MA economics.

After completing your graduation, even with economics you can apply for bank jobs.
To get jobs in government bank's you have to appear in written test held at all India level by IBPS on behalf of Govt bank's.

I would suggest that be focused and complete your graduation and than prepare for govt banks jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?