18th July 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Job description and salary package of Associate System Engineer in IBM?

Hello Friends, Can I know about the job description of Associate System Engineer of IBM? I want to know because I want to get this job. Please help me to know about the job description and also the salary of this post. Thank you in advance!

21st July 2016, 08:16 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description and salary package of Associate System Engineer in IBM?

Associate System Engineer is the first step to begin career in IT service based company. This post ia mainly given to the B.tech graduates. If you get employment opportunity in this job role, you will be first trained in a particular technology as per company 's need. Usually the training is of 3 months. After successful completion of training you will be allotted projects involving that technology. You will be given various knowledge transfer sessions by the project mates and then you need to start working as per your role in the project like developer, tester, support, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?