6th October 2016, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Junior Associates in Sapient Corporation?

I have completed my B.Tech in CSE stream. I want to attend Sapient Corporation Junior Associate Interview. But I don't know what kind of work they will provide to the Junior Associates. Can you please let me know the job description?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to become Junior Associate in Sapient Corporation? Salary Package for Junior Associates?
  2. How to get employee reference for Sapient Corporation Referral Drive?
  3. Which is better company to work among Wipro and Accenture for an employee who has 3 years of work experience in Sapient Corporation?
  4. Job description of Associates IT Operations in Accenture? Skills required to become an Associate?
  5. Eligibility to become a Production Support Trainee in Sapient Corporation?
  6. Job description of Assoc Systems Engineer Analysts in EMC Corporation?
  7. Job description and pay scale of IT Operations Associates in Accenture? -- [New]
  8. Job description and salary of Customer Service Associates in Amazon?
  9. How can I apply in Sapient Corporation Off-Campus Drive for Production Support Trainee post? Last date of application?
  10. Whether experience is required to become Senior Associate(Non-Technical) in 99 Acres.Com? Job description of this post?
  11. When the notification of SBI Junior Associates recruitment will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  12. How to get job post of Junior Engineer (Electronics) in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation?
  13. When will be the Junior Assistant exam of Kolkata Municipal Corporation held? Who conducts this exam?
  14. After working in Sapient should I opt for Wipro or Accenture?
  15. How can get my result? I have forgotten my roll number -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the job description of Systems Support Associate in Dell?
  17. Job description of Engineers in Robert Bosch?
  18. Selection procedure in SBI for Junior Associates post?
12th October 2016, 09:45 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Job description of Junior Associates in Sapient Corporation?

Don't take much pressure related to the work that you will be offered in the organization.
As of now you have to focus on how to crack the interview and get placed in the organization.

According to the time you will learn and made to learn all the things that is required to work in the organization.

Even you will be given training for some specific period of time so that you can have moderate experience in this field so that you can work with clients.

So, just prepare for the interview and crack it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?