19th April 2015, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Job role and salary package for Software Engineer in Accenture?

Hello everyone,
Can anyone of you tell me the salary package
of Software Engineer in Accenture? I also want to
know that what job is there for Software Engineer in Accenture.
Reply awaiting.

25th April 2015, 10:23 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: Job role and salary package for Software Engineer in Accenture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
Reply awaiting.
Accenture: Accenture is a Management consulting, Technology services and outsourcing company. It is a very good company to work for based on the reviews on Glassdoor website. Their work ethics and professionalism makes a newly recruited employee very comfortable.

Actually the package varies from you get recruited if you get recruited from campus placements that too from reputed colleges then the packages will be higher than 4 lakhs per anum. If you get recruited through off campus drives then the entry level salary will not be less than 3.25 Lakhs per anum.

The training will be typically held in Chennai or Bangalore Accenture campuses. Later on based on projects you will be allocated to any part in India.

They will train you on one or two technologies mostly dot NET. They expect minimum programming skills in C, C++, Java and OOP. As mentioned earlier it provides technology services to their clients across globe so rest assured you will be working in an agile environment with all necessary and cutting edge technologies.

Accenture will also not pressurize its employees much unlike some other IT Giants like Infosys. The work environment will be cool and fun driven. The facilities it provides to employees are well known and highly regarded in the software community.

On a whole I would like to conclude that if you get an opportunity to work as Software Engineer in Accenture, it would be a great place to start your career in software industry regardless of competitive salary according to market trends.
30th April 2015, 02:51 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Job role and salary package for Software Engineer in Accenture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
Reply awaiting.

The salary package f the Software Engineer in Acenture starts from 3.2 lac per annum. these are the packages for the freshers only, but as you become the Experienced employee in the Industry your salary package can get a hike up to 6 lac - 7 lac per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?