18th July 2016, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive for Software Development Trainee post?

Hello Sir,
I have heard about the Off-Campus Drive of IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd. for the post of Software Development Trainee. I want to attend this Off-Campus Drive. Can I know the eligibility criteria to attend this Drive? Please tell me about its eligibility. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. How many rounds are available in IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd. Software Development Trainee Interview?
  2. Job description and salary package of Software Development Trainee(JAVA) in IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd.?
  3. Skills required to become a Software Development Trainee in IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd.?
  4. Eligibility to attend Hexaware Trainee Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  5. Eligibility to attend Sysbiz Technologies Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer Trainee recruitment? Skills required to get this job?
  6. Eligibility to attend Amdocs SME Trainee Off-Campus Drive for MCA postgraduate?
  7. Eligibility to attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for CICS Mainframe Trainee post?
  8. Eligibility to attend Fujitsu Technical Trainee Off-Campus Drive for CSE graduate of last year? Selection procedure in this Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for Mainframe Trainee post being an IT graduate?
  10. Eligibility and percentage criteria to attend UTC Aerospace Systems Graduate Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive?
  11. How to apply in Amazon Off-Campus Drive for Software Development Engineer recruitment? Eligibility to apply? -- [New]
  12. How can I apply to attend Grindwell Norton Ltd. Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive? Venue of this Off-Campus Drive?
  13. Documents required to attend Automatic Data Processing SAP HR Implementation Off-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend this Drive?
  14. Eligibility to attend XL Dynamics Pvt. Ltd. Joint Campus Drive of Haryana Engineering College for other college students?
  15. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive of Associate Software Engineer post for an employee of TCS who has 5 months of experience?
  16. How to register in Robert Bosch Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend this Drive?
  17. Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to apply in CGI Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
20th July 2016, 03:08 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive for Software Development Trainee post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have heard about the Off-Campus Drive of IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd. for the post of Software Development Trainee. I want to attend this Off-Campus Drive. Can I know the eligibility criteria to attend this Drive? Please tell me about its eligibility. Thank you in advance.

Any B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/BCA Graduates passed out within 2011 to 2015 are eligible for Off-Campus Drive in Indian Eagle Pvt. Ltd. The candidates must hold SCJP certification, they should have thorough knowledge in Data Structures and Core & Advanced Java concepts can attend the selection process. The selection will be done through Aptitude Test, Technical and HR Interview. The website link is Click Here
20th July 2016, 11:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive for Software Development Trainee post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
Eligibility criteria of IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?