1st April 2017, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Job in Gulf Oil Corporation after Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering? Is there any vacancy in this company?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering and want to know how to get a job in Gulf Oil Corporation? Is there any vacancy in this company?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Petrochemical engineering course better? Top Petrochemical engineering colleges in Karnataka?
  2. BE in Petrochemical is available in MS University after Diploma in Petrochemical?
  3. Government Jobs for M.Sc. Chemistry students? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Job vacancy for Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering at Vadodara?
  5. Procedure of internship at HEC? List of documents required?
  6. What are the jobs that I can get after completing Geology
  7. Can I get job in Gulf countries through Medical Radio Technology Diploma course? Expected earning in Gulf countries?
  8. What are the job opportunities in gulf countries in company secretary course
  9. Can I get job in Gulf nations through Diploma in Renewable Energy? Expected earning in Gulf nations?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in petrochemical engineering?
  11. Is there B.E. course after completing Diploma in Petrochemical?
  12. List of Public Sector companies available in India?
  13. Government jobs for Diploma in Horticulture holder having 4 year gulf experience?
  14. How can I get a job in Gulf countries? I am doing B.E in mechanical engineering
  15. Does Oil India Limited, Reliance Petroleum, ONGC and Petronet LNG invites application for internship in Petrochemical engineering? Procedure for it?
  16. How to get job in RIG? Details about job in Oil company like NPCC Abhu dhabi after mechanical engineering?
  17. Is it possible to get job in Gulf countries for a candidate after completion of distance Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  18. Job vacancy in Tour and Travel company for Diploma in Automobile?
8th April 2023, 06:13 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Job in Gulf Oil Corporation after Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering? Is there any vacancy in this company?

[COLOR=var(--text-gray-dark)]Gulf Oil Corporation is a leading oil and gas company, and they do hire individuals with a background in petrochemical engineering. To apply for a job in Gulf Oil Corporation or any other company, you can follow the below steps:
  • Visit the official website of Gulf Oil Corporation and check for any job vacancies that match your qualifications and experience.
  • If there are no job vacancies listed on their website, you can also check for job openings on various job portals like Naukri, Indeed, etc.
  • You can also send your resume and cover letter to the company's HR department through their official email address or career portal.
  • Networking is also an effective way to find job opportunities in the oil and gas sector. Connect with people in your field, attend job fairs and conferences, and join professional organizations.
  • Keep an eye on the company's website and social media pages for any job openings or hiring events.
It is important to note that Gulf Oil Corporation may have specific hiring requirements and procedures, so it is important to thoroughly research the company and their hiring process before applying. Best of luck in your job search!

[/COLOR]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?