10th April 2014, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Which job I can do along with graduation?

hello sir, i last 2 years i completed my 12th with commerce Now i want to complete a graduation with doing job . i need to job sir plz tell me wich job i can do answer plz .......im waiting for ur opinion.

17th April 2014, 08:59 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which job I can do along with graduation?

You mentioned that you are now complete your bachelor degree in commerce and also you mentioned that you have been complete your intermediate level course in commerce but you don't have considered any percentage of marks which you have been secured in both bachelor degree and intermediate level course. Now I am going to clear your confusion.

As you have complete your bachelor degree and intermediate level course then you can apply all the bachelor level private sector job and all the bachelor level government job. So you can apply in railway sector are the post like junior assistant, senior assistant, TTE, loco pilot, all the clerical post and you can also do job in banking sector are like you have to appear IBPS examination. IBPS examination are

of two types first one is CWE examination for the post of clerk in bank only and another one is IBPS PO examination for the post of PO in bank sector. As you are complete your bachelor degree then my suggestion is for you that be prepared for IBPS PO examination for the post of PO.
17th April 2014, 09:21 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which job I can do along with graduation?

You mentioned that you are now complete your bachelor degree in commerce and also you mentioned that you have been complete your intermediate level course in commerce but you don't have considered any percentage of marks which you have been secured in both bachelor degree and intermediate level course. Now I am going to clear your confusion.

As you have complete your bachelor degree and intermediate level course then you can apply all the bachelor level private sector job and all the bachelor level government job. So you can apply in railway sector are the post like junior assistant, senior assistant, TTE, loco pilot, all the clerical post and you can also do job in banking sector are like you have to appear IBPS examination. IBPS examination are of two types first one is CWE examination fo

r the post of clerk in bank only and another one is IBPS PO examination for the post of PO in bank sector. As you are complete your bachelor degree then my suggestion is for you that be prepared for IBPS PO examination for the post of PO. For government job you have to prepared well and lso you have prepared well for an facing interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?