10th April 2014, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Posts available for Electrical engineer along with MBA? Qualification required and entrance exam?

Will u please tell me which are the posts in for me? and what are their salary?
which entrance exams conducted to get job for this job?what are the qualification reruired to get job? if i m elecrical engg. along with mba so for which job i should apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch is better in MBA like HR, Marketing for an Electrical Design Engineer?
  2. Where can I search for a job after completing BSc computer science? Which companies can give me a job?
  3. Details about placement in Mechanical engineering?
  4. Which entrance exam is required for MBA in finance from Pune University
  5. Which entrance exam to answer and what are the qualifications required for becoming an Aeronautical Engineer? What is the fee structure?
  6. How can I apply for AE posts after completing my UG in electrical and electronics engineering?
  7. Required Qualification and Percentage of marks to become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  8. Job in public or government sector after completing diploma in Mechanical?
  9. Qualifications required to do MBA? Fee structure of it and the best colleges to do MBA?
  10. Am I eligible for PGT after doing graduation in BSc in PCM?
  11. Information regarding MPSC post? What type of qualification is required?
  12. List of private and public sector companies(For EEE graduate) along with their last date of application offering job for sub engineer and apprentice posts?
  13. How to apply for training in BHEL Haridwar?
  14. What are the chances for B.E(Electronics) fresher to get selected in government jobs?
  15. Syllabus for Aptitude Test of Curator B(Electronics)?
  16. Exams for jobs in railways after BE ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How may I get a non-transferable job in Patna? I am an Electrical Engineer from ISM Dhanbad, and currently working in Coal India Limited. What are the various posts under Bihar civil services exam?
  18. Can a Btech ECE join Merchant Navy?
17th April 2014, 09:24 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Posts available for Electrical engineer along with MBA? Qualification required and entrance exam?

You have considered that you have been complete your bachelor degree in B.Tech in electrical and also have mentioned that you have been complete your master degree in MBA (master in business administration) now you want to know that which job you can apply. Now I am going to clear your confusion about which you have questioned above. As you have mentioned that you are complete your bachelor degree in B.Tech in electrical and also have complete your master degree in MBA (master in business administration)

you can apply all the bachelor level government job and private job and all the master degree level private job and government job. You can apply bachelor level government are like bank job with appearing IBPS examination and IBPS examination are of two types first one is CWE (common written examination) which is applicable only for the post of clerk and second one is IBPS PO examination which is only for the post of PO post in bank. As you can also apply for the post of IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS with appearing civil Service examination because after you appearing the civil service examination you are able to find yourself as a class one officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?