19th February 2015, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for 12th Delhi Board candidate?

hi..
i am niroj lama XII passed from delhi board.. i am trying to look for a job instead of doing my colleg because people does evrything to achieve their aim and my aim was to earn lots of money since my child hood.. any jobs for people like me ( work less earn more )

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any college under Delhi University having completed 12th Class from UP Board being a candidate from SC category?
  2. What should I do in graduation? What are the job opportunities after CCNA in Delhi, Pune, Lucknow and Bangalore?
  3. Job opportunities in Private sector for B.Sc(Mathematics) candidate in Delhi and Noida?
  4. What should I choose B.Sc or Diploma engineering? Which field has more job opportunities?
  5. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?
  6. Which Engineering branch has more Future prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Career in Geography? What are the options, courses and jobs opportunities in the field of Geography?
  8. How can I get Primary Teacher job in Delhi if pursuing 12th Science?
  9. What are the job opportunities after completion of B.Tech in EC? What type of small courses will be helpful for future aspect?
  10. Am I eligible for admission in B.C.A. with N.I.O.S 12th mark sheet in Delhi?
  11. Can I appear for 12th board exam as a private candidate?
  12. Whether a candidate is eligible for Medical seats quota in Delhi Medical College if completed 12th from CBSE Board in Delhi?
  13. How to get more Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT?
  14. After M.Pharm how much salary can I get? Job opportunities in pharmacy?
  15. Can I get Teacher job while doing B.Com from Delhi University or do I need to do any other course?
  16. What are the job opportunities available for a 12th passed student?
  17. Job opportunities after B.Sc Home Science?
  18. Admission in Delhi University through Management Quota for a candidate who has secured 82.8% in 12th CBSE?
9th October 2015, 03:30 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for 12th Delhi Board candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi..
i am niroj lama XII passed from delhi board.. i am trying to look for a job instead of doing my colleg because people does evrything to achieve their aim and my aim was to earn lots of money since my child hood.. any jobs for people like me ( work less earn more )
There are lots of jobs for people who studied 12th.
You can apply for state government jobs with your qualifications.
But you need to clear the examination to get a job in government.

Regarding the private jobs there are many you can work as Sales Person, Office Assistant, Counter Sales Staff in Mobile Showrooms etc.
But you cannot get more salary in jobs like this.

Because you want to earn more money,
You can start your own business, by which you will get more money.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?