20th April 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Government Job Opportunities for MCA with 6 years experience?

Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having completed MCA and having 6 years of experience?

Related Questions:
  1. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having completed MCA and having 2 years of experience?
  2. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  3. How can I find a suitable job related to my career after having 3 years experience in teaching? I have done MCA and M.Phil
  4. What kind of PG courses(along with details) are available to increase my job opportunities and to improve my career? I have completed B.Sc in Computer Technology and MCA through correspondence. I have 4 years of IT experience
  5. Information about job opportunities in government sector after MCA?
  6. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  7. What should I do to get a job in Private sector having 4 years Teaching experience and MCA?
  8. Which university is the best for MCA? Which practical courses to do for better job opportunities?
  9. Is it possible to get an IT job at MNC level 5 after 48% marks in Inter, 75% in MCA and 3 years experience in MSBI & SQL server?
  10. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having 15 years of experience in Textile Industry?
  11. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  12. Can I get Job in IT sector after the completion of MCA 6 years back?
  13. Job Opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc Computer Science candidate with one year experience in Software field?
  14. Government jobs for MCA with work experience? How to prepare and any courses required? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are various job opportunities after completion of MCA?
  16. Job opportunities available after BBM? Which are the universities for MBA that required minimum 5 years experience?
  17. Any government job for MCA passed students with 8 month experience from well known software company?
  18. Can I get DBA job after MCA course?
24th April 2014, 07:24 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Government Job Opportunities for MCA with 6 years experience?

You have complete your master degree in MCA ( master in computer application) and you also have told in the forum that you have also six years work experience and also have mentioned now you are seeking a government job and also you want to know that whether you can joined government job or not.

Now I am going to do your clear your confusion what you have mentioned in the above forum so that you have to get your solution soon. You don't have been mentioned your age means how old are you means what is your age.

You also don't have been considered which college you have passed or which sector do you have worked and which sector you have experienced. If your age is more than twenty eight years then you can not join in government post except civil Service examination for the post of IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS. For civil Service examination you have to prepared well because it is a very top level examination to be appear so be prepared well for civil Service examination after your well preparation you definitely get the job. So be study well because you have a bright future in future.
23rd May 2014, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government Job Opportunities for MCA with 6 years experience?

I have completed MCA on 2000 from IGNOU and I am working as District Information Analyst, south 24 Parganas District since, 2007, do I have any job Opportunity
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?