3rd October 2015, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for IT job after completion of B.Sc course from Ganpat University?

I have completed bsc(ca&it) from ganpat university and now i m studieing master. is there any compitible job for me in any raputed it company in infocity, gandhinagar? Can you please give me the details on the same soon as possible?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  2. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  3. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of books preferred for entrance exams held at Ganpat university and K.B college of Pharmaceutical and research?
  5. How should I become a Navy officer after studying in Ganpat University in EC course?
  6. What can I do after B.Tech in ECE?
  7. Can I get a job after completion of BSc Zoology of Kerala University
  8. How can I apply for a job after completing bSc life science from Delhi University
  9. For what kind of Jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?
  10. Can I apply for Grade II and Grade III post in Karnataka after completion of Graduation course?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  12. How can I apply for Government Job after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  13. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  14. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  15. How to get a government job in NSG in Ireland after completion of BSc NSG degree
  16. Can i get a job after completion of BSc Zoology of Kerala University? What are the PG courses for it?
  17. After completion of BSc in Nutrition with 60% what should I do?
  18. Information on how to apply for teacher job in UP after completing BSc and B.Ed from CMJ Shillong University
29th January 2016, 08:01 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for IT job after completion of B.Sc course from Ganpat University?

There are many job vacancy based on your profile that you have and the academic course that you have gone through previously.
You have done your B.SC in CS/IT as well as you are studying master. So, according to me you should try in the mentioned below company for the post of software engineer.

1. Wipro.
2. Infosys.
3. TCS.
4. HCL

** You will get easily placed in these company. Try to upload your resume on the job
portal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?