21st August 2011, 01:00 AM
ruchi6306

How to get Placement in Infosys having week communication skills and less confidence being a candidate of pursuing 4th year in ECE?

hello...i am a student of ec 4th year...hw i can get the placement in Infosys??i have weak communication skills,and less confidence...???what shoud i do???i have only 3 weeks.

30th November 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Placement in Infosys having week communication skills and less confidence being a candidate of pursuing 4th year in ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruchi6306 View Post
hello...i am a student of ec 4th year...hw i can get the placement in Infosys??i have weak communication skills,and less confidence...???what shoud i do???i have only 3 weeks.
Hi Friend,
all that you need to improve your communication skills and confidence levels.
to improve these you should read daily english news paper and collect some new words and use those words in your speech and get aquented to those words. always try to speak in english only weather it may be correct or wrong.
if you do like this every day you can improve your language and communication skills and to get confidence always speak in english with others. if you start speaking you will get confidence and in interviews you will have some standard questions like tell me about your self. for this question prepare a answer and deliver that answer to yourself infront of a mirror. by doing this you can have control on your body language and you can improve your body language.
if practice like this daily surely yoyu can improve your communication skills and confidence.
6th July 2012, 05:11 PM
ananthnoorithaya

Smile Re: How to get Placement in Infosys having week communication skills and less confidence being a candidate of pursuing 4th year in ECE?

What Unreg guest is true,

Apart from that, if you have any relatives working in the corporate sector,
request them to conduct mock interviews for you. This helped me a lot and i'm sure it will help you.

All the best.http://entrance-exam.net/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?