8th July 2012, 12:27 PM
Chandana230692

Minimum qualification to attempt RRB? What are the opportunities in Railway Sector?

what is the minimum qualification for attempting RRB?
i'm a mechanical engineering student doing my final year. what sort sort of opportunities do i have in railway sector??

thankyou sir,
chandana

13th August 2013, 10:44 PM
kota.apparao

Default Re: Minimum qualification to attempt RRB? What are the opportunities in Railway Sector?

Hello friend,
For applying rrb the minimum qualification is 10th class,for based on 10th class so many posts are there.The posts are clerks,guards,gateman.....you were completed the b.tech so many opportunities are there in RRB.Once you got post in RRB based on 10th or any degree,based on your educational qualification you will go to the higher promotion.
You completed b.tech in mechanical so many opportunities are there.....
Best of luck
24th March 2014, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum qualification to attempt RRB? What are the opportunities in Railway Sector?

i have recently completes my 11th i have to now can i give rrb after my 12th if yes then which posts will be there
13th October 2014, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my final year in b.tech (information technology). am i eligible to attend the central railway exam?
29th July 2019, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing my graduation and I want to do job in railway as a ticket counter minister for this what can I do to get this job as well as station railway minister ?

Kaikasa Shaikh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?