10th August 2015, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in IT Sector for a candidate who has secured 61% in BCA and 55% in MCA of IGNOU?

Hi,
I have completed my BCA with 61% marks and MCA with 55% marks both from IGNOU. Can I apply for jobs in IT companies? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in government sector after passing BCA and MCA from IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Job Opportunities after completion of MCA course from IGNOU?
  3. How to get a job after completing BCA from IGNOU? I want to do a government job like Police, Banking Sector, Municipal Corporation sector
  4. Job opportunities in Government Sector for a candidate who has completed BCA from IGNOU?
  5. Job opportunities in IT Sector for a candidate who has secured 70.5% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 85% in BCA?
  6. Can I study MCA in IGNOU if completed BCA 2 years ago? Is it possible to get Technical jobs after completing MCA from IGNOU?
  7. For which Companies am I eligible being a candidate having secured 50% in BCA and 65% in MCA?
  8. Is it beneficial to study BCA in IGNOU? Whether IGNOU offered placement to BCA candidate? Scope of doing BCA in IGNOU?
  9. Job Opportunities for me in Government and Private sector being a candidate having secured 71% in M-Pharmacy?
  10. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  11. Available short courses after BCA?
  12. Job opportunities in Government sector for BCA student?
  13. Job opportunities in IT sector for a candidate who has secured 70% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 65% in B.E.?
  14. How can I get job in IBM being a MCA student and having secured 75% in BCA?
  15. How to get a job in government sector after doing BCA from IGNOUR and B.Com from HNB university?
  16. Job opportunities and placement of Ftpfdst course from C-DAC Bangaluru?
  17. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  18. Information about job opportunities in government sector after MCA?
21st August 2015, 06:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in IT Sector for a candidate who has secured 61% in BCA and 55% in MCA of IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have completed my BCA with 61% marks and MCA with 55% marks both from IGNOU. Can I apply for jobs in IT companies? Waiting for your reply.
You have completed BCA and MCA from IGNOU so you are not eligible for private sector IT companies.

If your degree from regular course then you are eligible for private IT companies.

1.Wipro.

2.Microsoft.

3.Accenture.

4.Infosys.

5.Honeywell.

6.CTS

7.TCS

8.Mahindra Satyam.

9.IBM.

10.Oracle.

11.Convergies.

12.Yahoo.

13.Google.
26th August 2015, 03:24 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Job opportunities in IT Sector for a candidate who has secured 61% in BCA and 55% in MCA of IGNOU?

Firstly, it depends that whether you have done your degree as a correspondent or as a regular candidate. If done your degree with correspondent candidate then most of the giant companies won't hire you like:

1. Google.
2. Microsoft.
3. Yahoo.
4. Apple Inc. Corp

** If done your degree course as a regular and you are having above 60% then you can
apply to any of the Giant companies along-with many small companies.
1st August 2017, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed bca with 77%. I am doing mca from ignou and get admission. So my question is ignou provide placement company after complete mca?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?