12th August 2012, 02:01 PM
aksharak

Can I apply for BSNL government job in 4th year after studying B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering

now iam studying iv b-tech in electronics and communication engineering branch. can i apply for bsnl gocernment jobs in 4th year?then how?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a B.tech 4th year student apply for BSNL and other Government Jobs exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I get into NASA while studying in B.Tech 2nd year(Electronics and Communication Engineering)?
  3. How can I get a job in software or government sector after doing Electronics and Communication?
  4. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  5. How can I apply for BSNL job after passing B.Tech 4th year from electronics and communication
  6. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  7. In which government companies can I apply after scoring 64.3% in B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  8. What steps should I follow to join BSNL after completing B.Tech degree in Electronics and Communication? When are the upcoming exams for the same?
  9. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join?
  10. What are the preferred government posts for me after doing electronics and communication engineering
  11. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  12. Which government sectors recruit electronics and communication engineer?
  13. How to get a job in BSNL while in final year electronics and telecommunication engineering with 61% aggregate?
  14. Am I eligible to get job in BSNL after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  15. What kind of job suits an Electronics and Communication passout with 60% in final year?
  16. Is there any designation in BSNL for BSc electronics and communication students
  17. How to go abroad for further studies after studying engineering in electronics and communication?
  18. Can I apply for JTO while studying final year MSc Electronics and Communication?
19th September 2012, 05:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for BSNL government job in 4th year after studying B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering

Candidates who have qualified the specific degree are only considered for government jobs. Now it is possible for you to apply for jobs in BSNL. Applications can be forwarded through the concerned portal of BSNL. Also, if you qualify the written exam, you will be called for interview. At this time, you are required to submit your degree certificate and related documents. Otherwise, you may get rejected.
14th August 2013, 04:06 PM
kota.apparao

Default Re: Can I apply for BSNL government job in 4th year after studying B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering

You are not eligible to writing a BSNL related posts because after completion of your b.tech in ece stream.It provides only for completion of b.tech.If you want to apply and write an exam then they will ask your degree certificate.So after your b.tech eligible.
All the best.....
2nd September 2013, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Please send me a list of all competitive exams in which I can participate during my 4rth year in b.tech ECE
Thank you!
25th June 2016, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for junior engineer BSNL 2016 exam I am in 4th year btech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?