10th June 2018, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Job profile of Trainee Engineer in IVTL Infoview Technologies?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the job profile in IVTL Infoview Technologies for the post of Trainee Engineer as I am interested to give an interview for this post? Kindly let me know about the job profile as soon as possible.

16th July 2018, 10:57 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Trainee Engineer in IVTL Infoview Technologies?

Job Profile of Trainee Engineer in IVTL Infoview Technologies:

The detailed information about the job profile of a Trainee Engineer in IVTL Infoview Technologies is given below,

<> If you have completed B.E/ B.Tech from any of the below mentioned circuit branches, then I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment.
* Computer Science and Engineering
* Electronics and Communication Engineering
* Information Technology
* Electrical Engineering

<> You should have secured minimum 80% marks in 10th and 12th Classes and 70% marks in Graduation course. You should not have any pending backlogs in order to be eligible.

<> You should have good communication skills and must have knowledge if SDLC and OOPS concepts.

<> Some of the skills required are knowledge in XMl, Core Java, CSS, C++, C or other languages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?