20th June 2016, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee in Infoview Technologies if completed B.Tech last year with 67.44%?

Hello Friends,
I have completed my B.Tech in last year in the stream of EEE and secured 67.44% marks. I want to apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee in Infoview Technologies. Am I eligible for this position?

Related Questions:
21st June 2016, 09:03 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee in Infoview Technologies if completed B.Tech last year with 67.44%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
I have completed my B.Tech in last year in the stream of EEE and secured 67.44% marks. I want to apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee in Infoview Technologies. Am I eligible for this position?

Sorry, you are not eligible for Graduate Engineer Trainee in Infoview Technologies with less than 70% marks in engineering.The eligibility for the Graduate Engineer Trainee in Infoview Technologies is as follows;

- Minimum Qualification – B.E or B.Tech Fresher’s only 2016 batch.
- For Non CS/IT candidates must submit JAVA certification before joining the job.
- Marks Eligibility – 10th & 12th – 75% and above, Engineering – 70% and above.
- The selection process Written Test and Interview.

The website link of the organization is Official Website
21st June 2016, 10:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee in Infoview Technologies if completed B.Tech last year with 67.44%?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Infoview Technologies Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment:

No, I am extremely sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for Infoview Technologies Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment with just 67.44% marks in Graduation. The minimum percentage criteria required is given below.

>> Minimum Percentage Required to be eligible:
* In 10th Class - 75% marks or more
* In 12th Class - 75% marks or more
* In Engineering - 70% marks or more

Kindly note that the minimum percentage required in Engineering is 70% marks or more than that. As you have secured less than what actually is required, I am really sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment with the above criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?