22nd October 2016, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Jobs available for B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation

Sir I'm Raghwedra Shrivastava.
I have completed my B.Tech in stream of electronic and instrumentation with 70%
If any require please contact me.
My number is 9899422766

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  2. Is it possible to get government job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation from private college? -- [New]
  3. What is the scope for business in electronics and instrumentation field?
  4. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  5. Can we get government jobs after passing Electronics and Instrumentation? Any entrance exams to get government jobs?
  6. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  7. Best books to be referred for PSU? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation student
  8. Will I get a job by doing automation course? I am electronics and instrumentation B.Tech student
  9. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for JTO? I am doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  11. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering 1st Sem Industrial Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. What procedure should I follow to do Project in ISRO being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  13. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  14. How to join Merchant Navy for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation having secured 57% in 12th?
  15. What to do to join ISRO after btech in electronics and instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which PG courses can I join after completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation?
  17. Can Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering candidate apply for jobs of Instrumentation Control Engineering?
  18. Are there any jobs in power plant after completing B.E degree in electronics and instrumentation? What are the requirements?
22nd October 2016, 09:10 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs available for B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation

As you have completed you B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation stream with 70% marks, so you are eligible to apply for jobs in both government and private sectors.

After this course you can get jobs in Automation sector, Power Generation sector, Hardware Manufacturing Sector, IT sector, Telecom sector and many more.

Here are some private companies where you can apply for jobs:

> Moser Baer India Ltd.

> 3 Line Systems Pvt Ltd.

> Oracle India Pvt Ltd.

> Sap India Pvt Ltd.

> Samsung.

> Hartex Rubber Pvt Ltd etc.

Some of the public sectors are:

> NTPC Power Supplies.

> Instrumentation Ltd.

> NHPC.

> BHEL.

> BEL.

> Triveni Structurals Ltd.

> Instrumentation Digital Control Ltd etc.
22nd October 2016, 11:19 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

B.Tech. Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering is an undergraduate Instrumentation Engineering course.

The name of best jobs for you after B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation are given below.

** Instrumentation Designer

** Lead Electrical Instrumentation Engineer

** Instrumentation Engineer

** Lead Instrumentation Engineer

** Electrical Electronics Instrumentation Engineer

** Design Instrumentation Engineer
24th October 2016, 11:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I'm Raghwedra Shrivastava.
I have completed my B.Tech in stream of electronic and instrumentation with 70%
If any require please contact me.
My number is 9899422766
You have completed B.Tech in electronic and instrumentation, So you are eligible for private and government sector jobs.

List of the government jobs:-

1)School Service Commission

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)Group D exam

7)PSC exam

You can apply or private sector jobs like.

1.Wipro

2.TCS

3.CTS

4.IBM

5.Capgemini
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?