22nd October 2016, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

List of companies to apply for after completing BE computer science with 7.75 CGPA

I have scored 8.0 CGPA in 10th & 57% in 12th class and my average CGPA is 7.75 in BE computer science. Please provide me list of companies that will accept this criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies to apply for after completing BE computer science with 7.75 CGPA
  2. How can I get a job after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which Companies offer jobs to B.Sc Computer Science graduates?
  3. Can I do an Internship during my B.Sc(Computer Science) course? List of companies offering Internship in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  4. Which software companies to apply based on my B.Tech CGPA score and marks in 10th and 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get placed in good companies after scoring 4.6 CGPA with 2 backlogs?
  6. List of companies for training in computer science
  7. List of companies providing internship in Bangalore to computer science 4th year students? How to apply for the same?
  8. How may I get off campus placements after completing B.Tech in EEE with CGPA of 9.1?
  9. Am I eligible to apply in BHEL? I have scored 7.12 CGPA marks
  10. What's the minimum cgpa required for applying in MNC companies? I'm ECE final year student and having 6.1 cgpa
  11. List of companies offering internships to NIT Jalandhar computer science students? How to apply for them? Is it easy to get in most reputed companies?
  12. Am I eligible to do MCA after finishing BCA? I am pursuing BCA
  13. Which are the companies I can apply for internship while doing Computer Science engineering from MANIT, Bhopal?
  14. Minimum CGPA required in B.Tech to apply for job in Samsung, Infineon, Ericsson, Texas and National Instruments?
  15. List of companies in which I can apply for jobs with CGPA of 6.61 and a backlog in first sem?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for core companies after completion of mechanical engineering with 6.6 CGPA?
  17. How to apply for internship at TCS, Infosys and Oracle if got 8.5 CGPA in 2nd year of Computer Science engineering? -- [New]
  18. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? How can I apply for the courses?
24th October 2016, 09:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies to apply for after completing BE computer science with 7.75 CGPA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have scored 8.0 CGPA in 10th & 57% in 12th class and my average CGPA is 7.75 in BE computer science. Please provide me list of companies that will accept this criteria.
List of the companies are,

1. Trigent Software Ltd, 1st Floor, Khanija Bhavan, 49 Race Course Road Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2226 3000

2. Source Edge Software Technologies Private Limited, No. 9, # 3, Sahakari Vasathi Bhavan, S Kariyappa Road, 2nd Floor, Lingaraju Complex, Gandhi Bazaar Main Road
Kanakapura Road, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2667 2727

3. Global Edge Software Ltd., Global Village, IT SEZ, Pattangere, Mylasanandra Village, RVCE Post Off Mysore Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2346 7944

4. Iwave Systems Technologies Private Limited, 7/ B, 29th Main, Btm Layout 2nd Stage
Bengaluru, Phone: 080 2678 6245

5. Ness Technologies, No. 33, 6th Block, 17th H Main Road,, Koramangala
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4196 1000
24th October 2016, 11:07 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies to apply for after completing BE computer science with 7.75 CGPA

With this percentage of marks at different academic levels, you can apply for recruitment test of following multinational companies of Information technology:

1. Tata Consultancy services.

2. Infosys.

3. Tech Mahindra.

4. IBM.

5. Wipro Technologies.

6. Mphasis.

7. Mindtree.

8. Birlasoft.

9. C-DAC.

You are eligible for all these IT gaints.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?