22nd October 2016, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I become an air hostess after class 12th?

I'm Aishwarya in class 12th (I.com 2nd year). I want to become an air hostess. My height is 5'6'. Can I join after completing my 12th?

22nd October 2016, 08:58 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become an air hostess after class 12th?

No, you cannot become an air hostess directly just after your 12th examination. You have to do the air hostess training at first. You must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to become an air hostess:

> You should have completed your 10+2 with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board.

> Your age should be in between 18 to 25 years.

> Unmarried candidates are preferred.

> You should have an Indian passport.

> Knowing a foreign language will be an added advantage.

> Your height should be 157.5 cms.

> Normal eyesight of 6/6 uncorrected vision in each eye is required.

If you fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria then you have to join air hostess training institute where you will get trained regarding the profile. You have to appear for an entrance examination before joining the institute followed by group discussion and personal interview. So, after completing the training successfully you can become an air hostess in any airlines. One thing you should keep in mind that most of the airlines prefer candidates who have completed their graduation. So, I would recommend you to complete your graduation at first and then apply for air hostess job.
24th October 2016, 11:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become an air hostess after class 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm Aishwarya in class 12th (I.com 2nd year). I want to become an air hostess. My height is 5'6'. Can I join after completing my 12th?
Yes, you are eligible for Air Hostess recruitment.

Candidates are required to complete 12th standard or graduation degree from a recognized board or university. Your age should be below 25 years.

The minimum height required for the candidates is 156cms. Your eye sight must be in 6/6 without glasses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?