11th October 2017, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Jobs available in quality control and R&D department for M.Sc polymer science post graduate

Sir, I have completed my M.Sc with specialization polymer science and B.Sc with chemistry. I am a fresher. Is there any vacancy on quality control and R&D post? Please inform me if you think I am able then you can take my interview. But kindly inform me. Thank you. My id- [email protected].

12th January 2018, 07:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs available in quality control and R&D department for M.Sc polymer science post graduate

Normally, most of the private sector companies recruit through campus recruitments or job consultants for fresher jobs. You can also try through any reference or employee referral.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the interview conducted by the company or consultancy. Hence, make sure you have a good CV along with strong preparation for the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?