25th April 2018, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Quality Control jobs after completing BSc in Catering Science & Hotel Management?

Hello everyone, I am studying BSc in Catering Science and Hotel Management. I want to get a job in Quality Control department. So, after this BSc course I can apply for jobs in this department or not? Kindly let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join catering jobs in IRCTC after B.Sc in catering science and hotel Management?
  2. Can I get a job in Indian Railways Department after completing BSc Catering Science and Hotel Management?
  3. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  4. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management?
  5. Job in Government sector for Bachelor in Hotel Management & Catering Technology fresher?
  6. How many BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) seats are available in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad? -- [New]
  7. Can I study B.Sc courses without computers? B.Sc courses free from computer science?
  8. How many BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) seats are available in Anna Science and Management College?
  9. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad?
  10. Is it beneficial to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) course?
  11. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  12. Eligibility to study BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore?
  13. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  14. Recruitment exams available to get job in IRCTC Catering Services for BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) 3rd year student?
  15. Am I eligible for 3 years LLB after B.Sc Hotel Management?
  16. How can I join HM after passing 12th class?
  17. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
  18. Career in Hotel management & catering after 12th commerce without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?