3rd January 2018, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for apprenticeship in different company or organisation?

Sir, I am Bhakta Ranjan Sahoo and I am btech final year in mechanical engineering from Odisha. I have 75% until 3rd year. I want to know that can I apply for apprenticeship in different company or organization.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get a job without completion of apprenticeship?
  2. Apprenticeship question paper for DRDO and question bank guide? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to join Apprenticeship at TISCO?
  4. How does Tata Power Limited select for apprenticeship after Diploma in Electrical stream? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. List of government and private companies in Himachal Pradesh for apprenticeship after ITI in Electronics trade? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. Procedure to apply for Apprenticeship Training in HAL for B.Tech(ECE) graduate? Duration of Apprenticeship Training?
  7. What is the difference between ITI and Apprenticeship?
  8. Procedure to apply for Apprenticeship Training in GAIL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) graduate? Duration of Apprenticeship Training?
  9. Procedure to apply for apprenticeship in Kalyani Group of Companies? What are the requirements for it?
  10. How can I apply for apprenticeship?
  11. How to apply for apprenticeship in ITI Electrical trade at Bokaro Kodarma Maithon Transmission Company? How much stipend I can get?
  12. When the notification of NLC Apprenticeship will be released? Detailed information about it?
  13. How can I apply for the post of Apprenticeship?
  14. Last date to apply for Indian Naval Dockyard apprenticeship training? Selection procedure of it?
  15. Procedure to apply for Apprenticeship Training in BHEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(EEE) student?
  16. How to approach Bayer Pharmaceuticals company for apprenticeship after Diploma in Pharmacy?
  17. Selection procedure for graduate apprenticeship in ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do apprenticeship from Coal India Limited being a Diploma in Electrical Engineer?
12th January 2018, 07:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for apprenticeship in different company or organisation?

You can contact the said company or institute directly for apprenticeship or any training programme. Normally, the HR department of the company takes care of such things.

You can also try through any referral or contacts. This way you have more chance because most of the reputed companies prefer referral candidates only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?