1st August 2014, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Jobs available in West Bengal for M.Sc in Biochemistry along with B.Ed?

please tell what are the private jobs are available in w.b? i did b.sc in microbiology (60.38%) & m.sc in biochemistry(64.25%) & recently completed b.ed exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Course and place in west bengal for doing M.Sc in medical microbiology/biochemistry after BMLT course
  2. Can I pursue B.Tech degree in biochemical engineering from west bengal? Currently I am pursuing B.Sc in biochemistry from Burdwan University, west bengal. List of colleges in WB for the same?
  3. In which university of West Bengal there is MSc in Biochemistry
  4. Jobs after MSc in Biochemistry?
  5. How to do NCTE approved B.Ed under distance education from SMU?
  6. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is B.Ed degree valid in West Bengal SSC?
  8. Which are the best JAM coaching in West Bengal?
  9. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  10. Which are the good colleges for BBA and what is their admission criteria?
  11. Which are the best BBA colleges in Delhi? How to get admission? Can I apply for IP university BBA program?
  12. How to do MSc in JNU University? I have completed B.E in west bengal
  13. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  14. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management in Kolkata? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  15. What are the jobs available in Managalore after completing MSc in Biochemistry?
  16. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  17. Am I eligible to do MSc in Biochemistry in Kolkata University?
  18. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
30th September 2014, 09:46 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Jobs available in West Bengal for M.Sc in Biochemistry along with B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please tell what are the private jobs are available in w.b? i did b.sc in microbiology (60.38%) & m.sc in biochemistry(64.25%) & recently completed b.ed exam.

There are excellent job opportunities in M.Sc in Biochemistry course both in public and private sectors.There are ample of of job opportunities for M.Sc in Biochemistry course graduates in government departments, Indian Administrative Service, Indian Police Service, Agriculture and fisheries department etc.. However the probability of finding jobs opportunity in private sector is more as compared to government sector. There are high demand for experienced Biochemist in developed countries.

After completing M.Sc Biochemistry you can find job opportunity in any one of the fields like,
  1. Indian Space Research Organization
  2. Defence Research and Development Organization
  3. Bhabha Atomic research Centre
  4. Advanced Centre for Treatment
  5. Research and Education in Cancer center
  6. Agriculture companies
  7. Irrigation companies
  8. Drug testing centers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?