12th April 2017, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

List of companies in Assam to apply for job after Diploma in Appearal Manufacturing Technology

Sir, I have completed Diploma in Appearal Manufacturing Technology course and looking for job. I want list of companies in Assam to apply for job.

Related Questions:
  1. List of private and government colleges in Dispur, Assam to study a management course
  2. List of companies which deals with manufacturing? Is it possible to get job in manufacturing domain if I have completed B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  3. After ITI Electronics can I do B.Tech?
  4. How to apply for a job in Bata India after Diploma in Leather Technology? List of vacancies in foot ware companies?
  5. List of best footwear companies to get a job
  6. List of government jobs to apply for diploma in paint technology?
  7. Which college could I get after scoring 52000 rank in AIEEE with state rank of 8000? Will I be called for counseling? Which branch is appropriate for me?
  8. Is it beneficial to study correspondence B.Tech for Manufacturing Technology Diploma student?
  9. Can I apply for government job after completing diploma in civil engineering from Assam University
  10. Is there any vacancy in mechanical engineering field?
  11. Can i get a job in Vehicle Manufacturing Company after Automobile Diploma?
  12. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  13. Can I apply for AMIE course if completed Plastic Mould Technology Diploma course and having 1 year of worked experience?
  14. List of companies to apply for job for a Diploma in Mechanical with one year experience? Procedure to apply and vacancies?
  15. List of electrical companies to apply for job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  16. Eligibility to apply in JLEE for a Domicile candidate of Assam who has completed Engineering Diploma course from Bangalore?
  17. Colleges in Assam which accept Lateral Entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can we do something for career after 10th?
3rd June 2017, 11:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Assam to apply for job after Diploma in Appearal Manufacturing Technology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed Diploma in Appearal Manufacturing Technology course and looking for job. I want list of companies in Assam to apply for job.
List of companies in Assam to apply for job after Diploma in Appearal Manufacturing Technology:-

1. Vasp Technologies, No. 10, Tarun Nagar Lane, ABC G.S Road, Tarun Nagar, Guwahati, Assam, Phone: 088110 47292

2. Web.Com (India) Pvt. Ltd., 2nd floor, ETB House, 191 Maniram Dewan Road, Chandmari
Guwahati, Assam, Phone: 0361 266 7017

3. Webx Technologies Private Limited, 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Floor, IEI Building,, Panbazar
Guwahati, Assam, Phone: 098640 59852

4. Regle Infotech, Monalisha Path, Opp. State Bank of India, Mother Teresa Road
Guwahati, Assam, Phone: 073999 02175
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?