8th May 2017, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

List of companies in Maharashtra to apply for job after B.Sc Biotechnology? How much salary I can get?

I have just completed B.Sc Biotechnology and want to get job in top companies of Maharashtra. Please send me list of companies to apply for job? How much salary I can get?

Related Questions:
  1. Job after B.Sc in Biotechnology? How much salary will I be getting? List of 5 dream biotechnology companies?
  2. What are the jobs for freshers in MSc Biotechnology?
  3. Am I eligible to get a job with salary 15k-30k a month after completion of B.Sc Agriculture? Which private companies I can apply for the job?
  4. List of UK based major private companies in Maharashtra to apply for job being an Electrical engineer? Salary difference in India and UK based companies? -- [New]
  5. List of private companies offering job to Diploma in Forensic Investigation candidate? How much salary is offered?
  6. For which jobs can I apply after BSc in biotechnology? What is the minimum salary?
  7. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  8. Which jobs I can apply after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  9. List of companies to apply for job for a Diploma in Mechanical with one year experience? Procedure to apply and vacancies?
  10. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany?
  11. What type of jobs are available after BSc Biotechnology?
  12. List of companies which offers job for B.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  13. List of reputed Medicine companies to apply for a job
  14. Jobs and Basic Salary after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  15. Job opportunties in MSc Clinical Research?
  16. List of companies offering job for BSc Biotech freshers? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  18. List of Biotechnology companies in Jaipur where I can get job related to Biotechnology Research?
3rd June 2017, 11:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Maharashtra to apply for job after B.Sc Biotechnology? How much salary I can get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just completed B.Sc Biotechnology and want to get job in top companies of Maharashtra. Please send me list of companies to apply for job? How much salary I can get?
List of companies in Maharashtra to apply for job after B.Sc Biotechnology:

Impart Education, B/7, Grd Fir,Yunus Villa,Hasnabad Lane, Willingdon, Santacruz West Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 098208 83533

Woodstock Aviation Infotech Biotech, 9A, Allied Heights, Salunke Vihar Road, Kondhwa, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 020 2683 7478

International Centre for Stem Cells, Cancer and Biotechnology, R.H. 2, Ujwal Regalia, Near Prabhavee Tech Park,, Baner Road, Baner, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 095450 89202

DNA LABS INDIA, Chandrodaya , Jivdaya Lane, L.B.S.Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 040 3257 4748

Rishi Biotech, Paradise Tower, Gokhale Rd, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 4012 0576

You can get 20,000 per month as a fresher candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?