14th February 2017, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Is there any vacancy in mechanical engineering field?

Sir, I completed my B.Tech in 2016-17 mechanical engineering and I am interested in this field. Is there any vacancy? Please contact my email id :Meraj [email protected]. Thank you Sir.

15th February 2017, 10:16 PM
anuraju1209
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is there any vacancy in mechanical engineering field?

To get Job in the Mechanical Field you need to apply for the jobs via Job portals so, prepare a resume and upload it in the job portals and seek for the jobs.There are many companies offering fresher jobs.

List of companies offering Mechanical Engineering Jobs are as follows:

* CommScope - Verna, Goa
* JP companies - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
* Ajay Manufacturing Co. - Jalandhar, Punjab
* Vivekananda foundation - Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
* Sujata Technology Pvt Ltd - Thane, Maharashtra
* SARASWATI S.SERVICES - Ranchi, Jharkhand
* AIG - Bangalore, Karnataka
16th February 2017, 01:05 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

--- Yes, there are so many PSu's which are recruiting mechanical engineers.

--- Some psu's are recruiting the mechanical engineers through GATE exam while some others are there which are recruiting without GATE.

--- You have to apply online by visiting the official website of the company.

-- You have to complete the payment after submitting your application form.

--- Currently Coal India Limited is recruiting mechanical engineer.
16th February 2017, 05:25 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I completed my B.Tech in 2016-17 mechanical engineering and I am interested in this field. Is there any vacancy? Please contact my email id :Meraj [email protected]. Thank you Sir.
Yes, there are vacancies in mechanical engineering field. You can find the jobs for the fresh engineering graduates in the job portals like Naukri, Freshersworld, Timesjobs etc. There are vacancies in core organizations in the mechanical field in government and private companies. The mechanical engineering graduates can work in Aerospace Industry, Chemical Industry, Automobile Industry, Construction Industry, Defense Industry, Marine Industry, FMCG, Indian Railways, Pharmaceutical Industry, Textile Industry, Machinery Manufacturing Industry etc. There are various jobs available in the above mentioned areas for the mechanical engineers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?