4th November 2017, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I join any good Air Hostess training institute as per my height and weight?

Hi, my name is Amrutha. I am going to complete my B.Tech in this year. But from my childhood I like to be an Air hostess. I want to join in good institute. My age is 20. I know English, Hindi, Telugu, my height is 5-8, and I have a good eye sight too.

5th November 2017, 11:51 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join any good Air Hostess training institute as per my height and weight?

Yes, you are eligible according to the above criteria, but there are some more requirements which you have to fulfill:

> You should have completed 12th standard of graduation from a recognized university.

> Having specialization in hotel/tourism management will be an added advantage.

> You must be fluent in English and Hindi language.

> You must be fair in complexion.

> You must be an Indian citizen.

> You must have a pleasing personality.

> You must have good eyesight and you can wear lenses upto -2D.

> You must have the ability to work under difficult situations.
5th November 2017, 04:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join any good Air Hostess training institute as per my height and weight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, my name is Amrutha. I am going to complete my B.Tech in this year. But from my childhood I like to be an Air hostess. I want to join in good institute. My age is 20. I know English, Hindi, Telugu, my height is 5-8, and I have a good eye sight too.

Yes, you can join any good Air Hostess Training Institute with your height and weight. As mentioned, you have studied BTech it is not advisable to study the Air Hostess training. You can apply for the air hostess post directly (online) with your qualification through the airlines’ official website. To become an air hostess, your age should be less than 26 years and you should be unmarried. Your height should be over 157 cm and weight should in proportion to height. You should be fit physically and mentally to become an air hostess. You should have very good communication skills and pleasing personality.
23rd November 2017, 09:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can apply for Air Hostess course.

Candidates are required to complete the 12th standard or graduation from a recognized board or university. Your age should be below 25 years. Your minimum height should be 156 cms. Your eye sight must be in 6/6 without glasses.

After completion of this course, you can apply for below given companies.

* Jet Airways
* Delta Airlines
* Sahara India
* Air India
* Go Air
* Indian Airlines
* Qantas Airlines
* Tata
* Gulf Air
* Mahindra & Mahindra
* British Airways
* Singapore Airlines
* Alliance Air
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?