22nd June 2015, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job in Abroad after completing B.Com?

Is there any jobs in abroad after completing my b.com in india? If it is there then inform me the jobs in abroad after b.com.

23rd June 2015, 06:29 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any job in Abroad after completing B.Com?

Yes, there are jobs in Aboard, even for B.Com students. But, it is not that much easy to get job directly in foreign countries. If you want to work, you have only two ways, first one is to study in Aboard and settle there with work VISA and second one is to join in foreign company. If you join in foreign company, you may get a chance to work in their foreign branches, if your are talented guy.
23rd June 2015, 10:17 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is there any job in Abroad after completing B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any jobs in abroad after completing my b.com in india? If it is there then inform me the jobs in abroad after b.com.
B.Com course, have a very good scope and there has been a stability and continuous Job opportunity available in the market for B.Com students. Since, you want to make your career in Abroad, you will have to complete professional or Master Degree course in order to get job in Abroad. So, I suggest you to continue your studies by applying for Master's Degree and try gain some work experience in the concerned field as well. These are the main two factors, which helps to get job in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?