15th February 2016, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for HCL company with 67% in B.Tech?

please tell me....if HCL company hires though campus recruitment drive then am I eligible for that...I am having 82%in 10th,83% in 12th and 67%in b.tech?...waiting for your reply....

16th February 2016, 12:58 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for HCL company with 67% in B.Tech?

You should complete graduation from the recognized university with minimum 60% percentage of marks

No gap between the academic career

No age limitation

No pending backlogs

Should have communication and programming skills.
16th February 2016, 02:29 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Of course yes. You are very certainly eligible to appear in HCL Recruitment process with the above mentioned percentage criteria. I am happy to say that you are eligible for appearing in HCL Selection as you have successfully met the percentage criteria. Here is the basic minimum percentage criteria required.

>> In 10th Class - Required 65% marks - You secured 82% marks

>> In 12th Class - Required 65% marks - You secured 83% marks

>> In B.E/ B.Tech - Required 65% marks - You secured 67% marks

Although the percentage secured in Graduation is somewhat low when we compare with 10th and 12th Classes, you are certainly eligible. I suggest you to get good command over programming languages in order to get selected easily.
16th February 2016, 08:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please tell me....if HCL company hires though campus recruitment drive then am I eligible for that...I am having 82%in 10th,83% in 12th and 67%in b.tech?...waiting for your reply....
As per marks criteria, you are eligible for HCL recruitment process.

HCL Technology is a multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for HCL Technology recruitment is 60%.

You should not have any pending backlogs.

More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for HCL Technology recruitment.
17th February 2016, 12:21 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For HCL the basic marks requirement is 65% of marks from 10th, 12th and graduation. So you are eligible with the marks you have scored. No backlogs allowed. Candidates must have good communication skills. This is the latest eligibility criteria for engineering candidates. The HCL Technologies website link is given http://www.hcltech.com/careers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?