3rd February 2018, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

List of job opportunities for candidate completing CS executive level and M.Com from IGNOU?

What are the job opportunities for candidates after passing CS executive level and M.Com from IGNOU in private sectors and private firms? I have passed B.Com from Patna university with distinction in accounts honours. Can someone please answer me back soon? Thank you!

7th February 2018, 11:40 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of job opportunities for candidate completing CS executive level and M.Com from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the job opportunities for candidates after passing CS executive level and M.Com from IGNOU in private sectors and private firms? I have passed B.Com from Patna university with distinction in accounts honours. Can someone please answer me back soon? Thank you!

List of job opportunities for a candidate who have passed CS Executive is given below:

Accenture Solutions - Official Website

Genpact India - Official Website

Synmac Consultants - Official Website

NMAH & Co. - Official Website

BGR Energy Systems - Official Website

Dynamic Commodities - Official Website

Scientific Publishing Services - Official Website

8th February 2018, 05:31 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of job opportunities for candidate completing CS executive level and M.Com from IGNOU?

After the completion of M.Com course, candidates can apply for various jobs based on their qualification.
Candidates can appear in several Government job examinations of State level as well as Central level in order to enter in a Government sector. Otherwise, they can also indulge themselves in the private sector.
Below I have mentioned some of the sectors where a Post Graduate in Commerce can seek job according to their qualification.
  • Funds management
  • Management consulting
  • Stock Broking
  • Auditing
  • Banking and finance
  • Electronic marketing
etc.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?