3rd February 2018, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

What are the qualifications required to apply for back office jobs in private banks?

What are the qualifications required to apply for back-office jobs in private banks? Can you please list me down all the minimum qualification and how to achieve them? Will be a great help if you can guide me through this process. Thanks!

8th February 2018, 12:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the qualifications required to apply for back office jobs in private banks?

For private banks there is no fixed qualification for selecting the best candidates for back office jobs, bit still if you have B.Com or BBA kind of degree, then you have a good chance of getting selected.

Most of the private banks usually prefer candidates from commerce field. If you have for MBA degree in finance or marketing, then it will help you get a decent job at private banks.
8th February 2018, 08:58 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the qualifications required to apply for back office jobs in private banks?

Educational Qualification:-

The basic education qualification required is graduation or bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised University. The maximum age not exceed 30 years in order to be eligible. But if you belong to any reserved category, then you will be eligible to apply for private bank jobs as there is an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?