3rd February 2018, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply and get a teaching job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Sir/Mam, I have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering from government polytechnic Nainital in, sir now how can I get a chance to get a teaching job in private ITI or poly colleges? Can you please give me the right details to proceed further? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get job in mechanical field after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Which company to apply for the job?
  2. For what type of job I can apply after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. What are the further studies options after Diploma in Electrical Engineering other than B.Tech?
  4. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Job opportunities after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which government job I can apply after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Procedure to apply and get a job in MNC after completion of B.E Mechanical engineering in Chennai?
  8. How to do B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for government RTO exam after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Procedure to apply for engine driver job in Railways after completion of mechanical engineering?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. How to get job in core companies after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  16. Procedure to apply for a job in Indian Airforce after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  17. Procedure to apply for CGPE exam after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. What is the procedure to get a job in RTO after completion of diploma mechanical engineering?
7th February 2018, 12:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply and get a teaching job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering from government polytechnic Nainital in, sir now how can I get a chance to get a teaching job in private ITI or poly colleges? Can you please give me the right details to proceed further? Thank you!

Candidates with a diploma in mechanical engineering can apply for instructor or faculty posts in various private Industrial Training Institutions (ITI). Candidates have to apply to the ITIs with their resume and covering letter for an instructor posts in ITIs. Candidates are shortlisted based on their academic, interview performances and skills. It is very difficult to get placed in any other places like Schools or Polytechnic Colleges as a teacher with a diploma in mechanical engineering. Candidates can study BE or BTech in Mechanical Engineering to get a decent job. Diploma holders can apply for the admission to the BE or BTech through lateral entry mode. Selected candidates are admitted to the second year of the BE or BTech course.
8th February 2018, 11:39 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply and get a teaching job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Diploma in engineering is not the suitable qualification to get a teaching job. You should have either a degree with B.Ed or a masters degree to become eligible for teacher or lecturer job.

Hence, you need to study more, if you are willing to make a career in teaching line.
8th February 2018, 05:23 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot apply for the Teacher post in any Colleges or Institutions after completing Diploma course.
In order to apply for the post of teacher, you must have a B.Ed degree along with a valid TET score card.
So, if you are interested for Teaching, you must have to gain B.Ed degree after the completion of your Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?