19th February 2016, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

List jobs available for B.Tech degree holder in Food Technology?

Actually i am planning to take food processing technology in b.tech. But i am not actually informed about this course and its job aspects. So kindly tell me the jobs available for me after this course completion?

19th February 2016, 09:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List jobs available for B.Tech degree holder in Food Technology?

Job Opportunities available for B.Tech in Food Technology Candidates:

There are plenty of job opportunities available for candidates from Food Technology Background. The reason why there is a good scope for this Food Technology background students is, less number of candidates generally opt this stream in B.Tech. As there will be less competition, of course we may find good chances for getting job. You may find employment opportunities private and Public sector organizations after completion of B.Tech in Food Technology. Some of the top most organizations which recruit candidates in huge number are,

* Food Corporation of India

* Government of India, Department of Food and Public Distribution

* Central Warehousing Corporation

* Food Processing Industries

* Restaurants/ Hotels

* Food Research Laboratories

You may apply for the several posts viz., Organic Chemists, Engineers, Biochemists, Research Scientists, Accountants, Managers, Home Economists, Food Technologists, Senior Food Technologist, Senior Manager, Production Manager, Assistant General Manager and Analytical Chemists.
19th February 2016, 10:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Actually i am planning to take food processing technology in b.tech. But i am not actually informed about this course and its job aspects. So kindly tell me the jobs available for me after this course completion?
After completion of B.Tech in Biomedical Instrumentation Engineering, you are eligible for SSC exam.

SSC conducted CGL, LDC, FCI, Higher secondary level exams. This exams doesn't require any kind percentage marks.

Those who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for above mentioned jobs.

But your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.

List of the other government jobs are,

1)IES exam

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)Indian Forest Service exam

7)PSC exam
20th February 2016, 03:14 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

There are many kinds of jobs available for a Food Technology Engineer.
The job of processing engineer along with that of Food safety Engineer is available for the candidates who have completed Food and Technology Engineering.
There are a whole host of jobs under various profiles that is offered by FMCG Companies to Food Technology Engineers.
These are the core jobs that is available to you once you are able to complete the course.
20th February 2016, 05:29 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Food Technology is a sector which has evergreen demand although not a very high demand. There are ample opportunities in this field.

You can get employment opportunities in hotels, cruise lines, hospitals, nursing homes and government health departments. Various shipping companies such as Shell, Maersk or their subsidiary companies that run tourist ships, sports organizations, spas and clinics also recruit candidates of this field.

The major recruiters are:-

-Consumable product companies such as Colgate, Close Up,Amul,Bournvita,Complan,etc.
-Hyatt Corporation
-Accor Hospitality
-Taj Group of Hotels
-Vatika Group
-Le Meridien
-Apollo Group of Hospitals
-AIIMS
20th February 2016, 11:13 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Every year so many recruitment is done in the food technological companies. So after completion of your course you have to search for the vacancy in different companies. Whenever you find any vacancy in the company as per your C.V. then you simply have to apply quickly. List of jobs for you includes Future Food Institute, Dig Inn, Farmers Web, BovControl, Food-X or AgerPoint.
20th February 2016, 11:47 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The aspirant can get many jobs with B.Tech in Food Technology. The list of jobs given below;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?