9th December 2011, 08:46 PM
amit anju

What to do after B.Tech in food technology? What are the jobs that can be done after degree?

hi i am doing b.tech in food technology in m.g.c.g.v chitrakoot satna (M.P),i just want to know what to do after b.tech in food technology or what are the jobs that should be done after my degree.

27th January 2012, 06:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after B.Tech in food technology? What are the jobs that can be done after degree?

Some of the higher studies options after B.Tech in Food Technology are M.E/M.Tech in Food Technology, M.Tech in Food Safety and Standards, Ph.D in Food Technology, Ph.D in Food Biotechnology, MBA, M.Tech in Food Science and Technology, etc. A few employment areas for these graduates are Technical sales, Research and development, Process and product development, Food standards officer, Quality assurance, Food microbiologist, etc. These graduates can be recruited in the firms like Department of Food and Public Distribution of Government of India, Public Distribution Firms, Food Corporation of India, Central Warehousing Corporation, etc. Some of the important companies in this field are Nestle, Britannia, Cadbury, etc. The candidates who have completed higher studies in this field are suitable for the career profiles such as Food Handler, Analytical Chemists, Toxicologists, Organic Chemists, Research Scientists, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?