26th April 2017, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

List of vacancies and eligibility to join Bonn Group of Industries after degree in Biotechnology

Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech Biotechnology and want to know eligibility criteria to join Bonn Group of Industries for job? List of vacancies and requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Bio Technology course in college? What is the cut-off required to join?
  2. List of industries in Gujarat where I can do my masters in biotechnology dissertation
  3. What are the jobs available after B.Sc in Botany, Zoology and Chemistry?
  4. What should I do after passing BSc, Biotech Hons? What is the scope after doing that?
  5. What can I do after BSc? I am doing BSc Biotech
  6. What is the admission requirements for doing M.Sc biotechnology?
  7. List of industries which offer Training to B.Sc(Biotechnology) graduate? Procedure to apply?
  8. List of vacancies for the course of degree engineering in Gujarat Government
  9. Which field I should choose in MBA after completion of B.Sc?
  10. List of vacancies in Chandigarh to do internship in Biotechnology? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. Eligibility criteria to get a PO job in private banks? List of vacancies and exam dates for it?
  12. What is the future of Mechanical Engineering in India? What are the jobs available in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which field I can go for doing Post graduation course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  14. Which company should I join after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course? Types of job available for me in Drug Industries?
  15. Required percentage to join UPSC and Group 1 & Group 2 Exams? Which degree is better to join IPS? Which Group Exam I have to appear for to join as DSP? Eligibility criteria for this position?
  16. Which all government jobs I can apply after completion of graduation in Biotechnology?
  17. Scope and job opportunities in Microbiology course?
  18. Which of the following universities should I prefer for doing Masters in Molecular Biotechnology?
3rd May 2017, 12:23 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of vacancies and eligibility to join Bonn Group of Industries after degree in Biotechnology

List of Vacancies and Eligibility Criteria Required to join Bonn Group of Industries after completion of Degree in Biotechnology:

There is a certain eligibility criteria that you need to meet in order to join Bonn Group of Industries. Here is the basic criteria that is required.

>> The minimum educational qualification required is "Bachelor Degree" or Graduation in science based subjects from a recognized university.

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks in Graduation in order to be eligible.

>> I suggest you to send your latest updated resume to the following Email ID [email protected]

>> I suggest you to visit the career section often in order to get more latest job details.

Click here for Career Opportunities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?