25th July 2016, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Which company should I join after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course? Types of job available for me in Drug Industries?

Hello sir, I am studying B.Sc Biotechnology and want to do job in Drug companies. Which comapny should I join after completion of my course? Which type of job available for me in Drug industries?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Bio Technology course in college? What is the cut-off required to join?
  2. Which all government jobs I can apply after completion of graduation in Biotechnology?
  3. What is the admission requirements for doing M.Sc biotechnology?
  4. What are the job opportunities available after completion of M.Sc in chemistry?
  5. What is the scope of doing M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  6. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  7. Which field I can go for doing Post graduation course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  8. Will I get a job in India if I do M.Sc in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechonology?
  9. Diploma in computer science being a very poor student?
  10. What are the job opportunities after completion of Biotechnology?
  11. What Jobs I can do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the scope of getting job after completion of B.Sc Biotech?
  13. List of vacancies and eligibility to join Bonn Group of Industries after degree in Biotechnology -- [New]
  14. Is it possible for me to get a job in automobile company after completion of B.Tech in Automobile engineering?
  15. Which jobs I can apply after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  16. Types of job I can do after PG Diploma in Biotechnology and B.Sc Biotechnology?
  17. Job opportunity in IT sector after graduation(b.sc it) from distance mode and one and half year diploma from niit
  18. In which field I can get job after my completion of B.Sc Microbiology?
29th July 2016, 01:07 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Which company should I join after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course? Types of job available for me in Drug Industries?

There are many drug industries that you can join after the completion of your course.
If you don't get any opportunity in the drug company then you can go with many other drug manufacturing company.

Rather than using a word drug i would like to use medicine manufacturing company.
SO, mentioned below are the list of some of the medicine manufacturing companies that you must apply for;

1. Cipla
2. RanBaxy.
3. GlaxoSmith.
4. D'cold

So, you can go with the above mentioned company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?