8th September 2016, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

List of various Career opportunities available after BE in Electronics and Communication?

Hi iam a BE graduate in E&C with 66% aggregate.Iam totally confused now what to do after this.The problem is i never saw a EC company opening for 65% aggregate students..and its not even easy to to get in to core companies.And iam not much intrestd in EC companies ,and have no idea about what the job will be like.And for software companies all companies asking for C# java php oracle skills whihc we EC studnets dont know.For time being i got a job as Network engineer in Cinepolis .One of my friend is unit head so i got the job.starting slary is 10k.I dont think i deserve this job..or should i do it? it has scope? I have also intrest in Marketing feild. So iam confused in whihc feild should i go? Try go for core companies or write elitmus exam or go to C# classes and try for software company or do network engineer job or do this job for one year and do MBA next year/

My dream job is Film maker.I even got a chance as assitant director under one of thefamous director of tamil film industry,but i dont want to take risk and join film industry now.I want to settle in my life.I will go to it in future..

Please help me to choose my career..Which career has more scope?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities in India for Electronics and Communication Branch?
  2. Career options in core electronics? I have finished my graduation in electronics and communication
  3. What are the various career opportunities after B.Tech.(ECE) with 76% ?
  4. What is the portion of ECE branch?
  5. What are the opportunities available after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  6. Various career opportunities available for a btech electronics and communication student?
  7. Job opportunities for electronics and communication engineers? Difference between B.E and B.Tech?
  8. Current job opportunities for Electronics and Communication Engineering graduates? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to make career in Aeronautical field after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  10. Job opportunities for Electronics & Communication Diploma Engineer in Allahabad?
  11. Job opportunities for electronics and communication engineers? Basic difference between B.E degree and B.Tech?
  12. What are the career options and opportunities after completing M.E in Electronics? I have completed B.E
  13. Career options and opportunities after completing M.E in Electronics?
  14. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Electronics) in VLSI Designing in Andhra Pradesh and Bangalore? Career opportunities after this M.Sc?
  15. Job opportunities for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) candidate? How much starting salary I will get?
  16. Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering? -- [New]
  17. Employment opportunities after B.Tech electronics?
  18. What should I do after completion of B.Sc Electronics course?
19th September 2016, 02:03 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: List of various Career opportunities available after BE in Electronics and Communication?

If you have done your BE in Electronics and Communication, you can go for these career options

GOVT sector and CORE companies :

> BSNL
> IOCL
> BEL
> SAIL
> TCIL
> BARC
> ISRO
> HAL

Software companies :

> IBM
> TCS
> Wipro
> Accenture
> CTS
> HCL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?