24th August 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities in India for Electronics and Communication Branch?

sir i want to know about the career opportunities in india for ELECTRONICS &COMMUNICATION branch..please reply me for this..

Related Questions:
  1. Employment opportunities after B.Tech electronics?
  2. Job opportunities for electronics and communication engineers? Difference between B.E and B.Tech?
  3. What should I do after completing diploma engineering with branch of electronics and communication
  4. Syllabus for electronics and communication branch for Power Grid Corporation test?
  5. Wha are the goverment jobs for a BTech student with 74% aggrgate in ece department?
  6. Career options in core electronics? I have finished my graduation in electronics and communication
  7. How to pursue career in Astrophysics after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication
  8. Previous years question papers and syllabus for SSC Assistant Drug inspector exam
  9. What are the various career opportunities after B.Tech.(ECE) with 76% ?
  10. Job opportunities for electronics and communication engineers? Basic difference between B.E degree and B.Tech?
  11. How to pursue career in Astrophysics after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication branch
  12. Which branch is better for M.Tech for electronics & communication engineering?
  13. Best M.tech colleges in south India for my gate rank in the branch of electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the opportunities available after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  15. Various career opportunities available for a btech electronics and communication student?
  16. Which B.Tech course should I pursue among ECE, IT and CSE? Which provides better opportunity and will be easier for girls?
  17. Current job opportunities for Electronics and Communication Engineering graduates?
  18. Job opportunities in Private sector for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) graduate in Southern India?
3rd January 2013, 12:41 AM
ipkay93

Default Re: What are the career opportunities in India for Electronics and Communication Branch?

Hello dear aspirant there are a lot of opportunities for electronics and communication engineers some of them are listed below:

As the electronics and communication engineering is also allowed in IES which is a great way to utilize your ability and knowledge.

Some of the govt sectors like the PSU's , DRDO are the organisations of the national importance which also provide opportunities for the electronics and communication engineers in which you can serve the nation.

There is a great scope in private sector also, a lot of companies have vacancy for the electronics and communication engineers like

LG Electronics India Pvt. Ltd.
Hewlett Packard , Bangalore
HCL Infosystems Ltd, Noida
Bharati Airtel, New Delhi
IBM India, Bangalore
Philips Electronics India Ltd., Mumbai
Idea cellular
Cisco systems India Pvt Ltd. , Bangalore
TCS
etc.

Hope it Helps
Best of Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?