23rd July 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

How to make career in Aeronautical field after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

I am studying in final year engineering in Electronics and Communication. But I am interested in aeronautics and jobs in aeronautical field, so please guide me for the carrier opportunities in aeronautics after BE.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I make career in biology field after completion of my BE? I have done BE with ECE stream
  2. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  3. How can I join Army, Navy, Airforce while pursuing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  4. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  5. Scope in electronics and communication field after b.tech ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  7. How many courses or subjects are available for B.Tech in india
  8. After doing B.E in Electronics and Communication can I join the career in space science?
  9. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Tech from KSOU?
  10. What is the scope of B.Tech Electronics and Communication? Is it true that this field is supersaturated?
  11. How to go to Aeronautical Field? I am studying electronics and communication engineering
  12. Is there any exam in Aviation field as an engineering after doing B.Tech in electronics and communication branch
  13. Should I choose Telecom Field or Electronics after completing B.E EC?
  14. How to get CDC after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication
  15. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  16. Flying wing of Indian Airforce: Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern?
  17. Reputed companies in field of Electronics and Communication for 6 months of training?
  18. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
29th November 2015, 02:03 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make career in Aeronautical field after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

It is difficult to switch from Electronics and Communication field to Aeronautical field since both are completely different fields. You can switch in the following ways.

- Get a job in a company which operates in multiple verticals including aeronautical.
- After few years of service, get training and switch to the aeronautical vertical in the concerned company.
- Pursue courses in the field of aeronautics, like diploma, undergraduate degree, post graduate diploma and opt for the job opportunities in that field.
30th November 2015, 02:53 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: How to make career in Aeronautical field after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in final year engineering in Electronics and Communication. But I am interested in aeronautics and jobs in aeronautical field, so please guide me for the carrier opportunities in aeronautics after BE.

One solution is for your interest. After completion of your Bachelor's degree, just join the Aeronautical Course. It won't go to that much year as you have done your Bachelor's degree. So, from there you can again rebuild your passion and get into what you are determined for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?