16th December 2016, 06:43 PM
Abanisarmah

Is Maths compulsory for pursuing M.Sc in Applied Geology?

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with B.Sc and now I want to pursue M.Sc in Applied Geology so I want to know is Maths compulsory for pursuing M.Sc in Applied Geology? Please answer as soon as possible.

19th December 2016, 01:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Maths compulsory for pursuing M.Sc in Applied Geology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abanisarmah View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with B.Sc and now I want to pursue M.Sc in Applied Geology so I want to know is Maths compulsory for pursuing M.Sc in Applied Geology? Please answer as soon as possible.

No, mathematics is not compulsory for pursuing M.Sc Applied Geology course. The course is available in various universities. The graduates with a degree from a recognized university with major subject as Geology can apply for the M.Sc in Applied Geology course or the candidates with B.Sc Geology are eligible for the M.Sc Geology course. The admission for the M.Sc Applied Geology will be based on performance in entrance examination in some universities. The course is available in the following colleges/universities;

St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai - Official Website

Gulbarga University - Official Website

Pondicherry University - Official Website

Bangalore University - Official Website
19th December 2016, 11:41 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is Maths compulsory for pursuing M.Sc in Applied Geology?

No, maths is not compulsory for pursuing M.SC in applied geology. Educational qualification for this course is candidates must have done B.SC in two of the following subjects :
1. Physical Science
2. Environmental Science
3. Chemistry
4. Botany
5. Zoology and
6. Maths

So if you have done your B.SC in two of the following subjects then you are eligible for pursuing M.SC in Applied Geology. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?