25th January 2015, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

MBBS salary in Pharma MNCs of India

I want to know the mbbs doctors salary in pharma companies in india so someone please tell me the mbbs salary in pharma mnc in india

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is better in India, D Pharma or B.Pharma? Placements and salary structure in India?
  2. Expected salary in India and Canada after completing B.Pharma?
  3. Opportunities and salary structure for M.Pharma? Will it increase my opportunity if I do Business Management after M.Pharma? Which are the top most reputed government colleges in India?
  4. What is the salary of D.Pharma in India?
  5. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  6. What is the salary of D.Pharma in India? What kind of job can I get after that? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I study Ph.D after completing M.Pharma? Salary package for B.Pharma graduate?
  8. Which is the best course between Pharma.D, M.Pharma and MBA? How much is the salary after completing B.Pharma course?
  9. Can I apply for top IT companies having scored 78% in 10th, 61% in 12th, 52% in B.Sc and 65% in MCA?
  10. How many jobs in government sector after completing MCA?
  11. How is job opportunities for MBBS Vs Engineers in India? Is the salary package for MBBS lesser than Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Can B.Pharma graduate study MBBS?
  13. Will I get a better salary in Pharma MBA or Normal MBA? Which are the different branches in Pharma MBA?
  14. Which field is suitable for me after BSc except pharma company?
  15. Which field is suitable for me after B.Sc except Pharma company?
  16. Salary package of B.Pharma graduate in Cipla and other Pharmaceutical companies?
  17. What are the jobs and how much is the salary after completing B.Pharma course?
  18. Government Companies offering jobs after MCA?
1st May 2016, 12:34 AM
monu2681992

Default Re: MBBS salary in Pharma MNCs of India

Salary of the candidate of MBBS degree depends on the course completion as well as the certification of the candidate.

Also one thing, experience of the candidate also matters most. So, if you are an experience candidate than you will get salary minimum of 5 to 6 lakh and if you are a fresher so, you need not to take much pressure for salary if you are a fresher you need to think how to make yourself excel in this field. Once you will get experience your salary will automatically get incremented.

For the fresher candidate the salary will be 4.5 lakh to 5 lakh. But after 1 year your salary will get incremented by 5%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?