29th October 2014, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams and books for preparation to get job in private banks for B.A. in Economics candidate?

dear answer teller,hi i have completed my studies in ba economics honors and i am 27,and regarding my expierence in past qualification and percentages..i have scored 48% in class 10th and in 12th i got 78.2 % and here in ba economics i scored 62%...and as per my expierence of learning in school and colleges plus percentages earning in the respectives classes,so here i need to get an information,weather wchich private bank job is appropriate according to my knowledge..and where in this how much i can expext the monthy salary for particular job which i am expecting to get through my marks and subject consideration.where in for the exam which books i have to refer for the prepation of the exam..and when is the time to appeared in the exam.what steps should be taken to be in the exam and how to operate it.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job positions in Banking Sector after M.A Economics? How can I get job in private banks?
  2. Which entrance exam to answer to do Indian Economics Service? Which are the good books for preparation?
  3. Scope after doing economics hons. from DU? opportunities in private sector jobs?
  4. How much salary does a bank manager get?
  5. How to get job in Private Banks being a candidate of MBA in Finance?
  6. Career as PO in bank
  7. How to get job in private banks? List of vacancies in banks of Gujarat?
  8. Jobs in private banks after completing graduation with 58%? Can I give the private bank exams?
  9. Are selection procedure of private banks different from the government ones? Which among two is better?
  10. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam after scoring 53% aggregate in graduation? What is the name of the bank?
  11. How to start the preparation for MPSC exam? Books to be referred for it?
  12. Does Private and International banks conduct exams for recruitment?
  13. Job in private sector banks after BA? Preparation required?
  14. Books to prepare for Medical Entrance Exams without any coaching classes? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. If I am a private candidate can I give entrance exam of engineering and medical? Will it affect me future? Which is a better option for me as a private candidate after 12th science?
  16. Entrance Exams for admission in B.A. (Economics Hons.)
  17. Best books for Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Maths for various Medical and Non-Medical entrance exams?
  18. List of selected books which are good for medical entrance examinations like WBJEE, AIPMT etc?
1st May 2016, 12:41 AM
january2016

Default Re: Entrance exams and books for preparation to get job in private banks for B.A. in Economics candidate?

Being very frank with you let me tell you that you have scored vey less in your 10th class and due to this you might have to suffer from some company recruitment eligibility, so you need to confirm that at this percentage will you be able to get some company drive. If yes, than you can surely make a move to some company by applying to the particular company.

Even you have a good percentage in your 12th as well as in graduation so, I think that it can cover your less percentage in 10th so, this can be one of the solution.

Salary you can expect is about 3 lakh per year being a fresher.
I won't say to refer any competitive book, academic book are the best book to refer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?